Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Wordless Wednesday: {One of the Many} Disney Icons

This week's theme at Focused on the Magic was Disney Icons. Of course the classic is Cinderella Castle, and how could you go wrong there? But I wanted to do something a little different.

We all know and love Spaceship Earth, but most shoot it from the front. I, on the other hand, love the view from the back. The fountains just add so much. I immediately thought of a photo I quickly snapped on our way of the park back in 2008. It was a night, and Spaceship Earth was a reflecting beauty. Add in the glistening fountains and you can just imagine! Sadly though, I apparently don't have the photo on this computer... That's okay, here's a nice alternative.



Don't forget to Link Up with both The Info Mouse and Focused on the Magic to see more great Disney Wordless Wednesday pics!

This post carries a disclosure Level of 0. Please see my disclosure page for more details.

7 comments:

  1. I too like to see the pics with the fountain. Great shot! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like a picture perfect day in every way!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I love it with the fountain in front!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the backside view with the fountains! What a beautiful day sunny day you had!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Bird, great pic of you and Bug! Always glad to see a post from ya :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're right! Much better from behind.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is a great shot - the fountains really add something!

    ReplyDelete